I love discovering the essence of things, both through the written word and visual imagery — whether it's about a person, a client, or project. I am a storyteller. And as a Public Relations professional, I enjoy seeking out and helping to tell the stories that will resonate in the most newsworthy way possible. Having been in this business for 20 years, I’ve virtually grown up in one of the most creative, fun, crazy…and crazy fun environments imaginable.
Lessor known facts about me:
• I’ve written 11 commercial fiction novels (actively seeking publication).
• I’m an avid photographer (and the official Hornall Anderson paparazzi).
• I love to travel, especially to historic locations that have an intriguing story.
• I seek out real-life haunted places whenever I travel.
• I’m an adventure seeker: have bungee jumped, para-glided off the side of a mountain, skydived, and I rarely turn down a good roller coaster ride.
• I’m a native Washingtonian (I don’t really mind the rain…too much).
• My two most favorite foreign countries to travel in: England and Italy.
• My most embarrassing moment: Unintentionally walking on the art at the Louvre (they should NOT put ancient Roman mosaic floors on display without being cordoned off better!).